Player Support > Staff Apps

Kush's moderator application.

(1/1)

oh g kush:
In game name: Oh_G_Kush

Experience with being mod or admin?: hmm, well i don't have any experience with being a moderator or administrator, but i can tell you what i have learned from being a normal player and watching from a players point of view. first off, i've learned when i should use my powers as a mod. I've seen so much abusing by staff. i've learned from that. the only time i would use my powers is when needed, i wont ban/mute a person for telling me to "stfu" or be rude to me for a short time. i will give him/her a few warnings before i do so because i'd rather give them a chance, and 1 player lost from being banned/muted is added to all the other players we've lost from being muted/banned. so id use my powers wisely and rarely use them. if someone is attempting to flood, spam, flame, scam, or glitch they will be warned.

Why should you be mod or admin?: I think i should be a moderator because i would really like to help this community, i'm active in game and on forums, i'm trustworthy(important), and because i have the intelligence to surpass as a moderator. helping this community is one of my main goals though, ever since the first day i have been on this server i've noticed alot of senseless flaming and arguing. even admins flaming players>.< i would first approach the situation and listen to what both sides have to say and find a way they can reason with each other.

What u would do to help the owners out?: Well.. since the owners are busy with the server at the moment they need there fellow staff members to help them out. a way i would help out is with the questions that players have. ill be happy to answer the nooby questions like "can i get free stuff" and "can i be mod" lol, and any other questions a player has. it wont bother me. it would take alot of stress off the owners thats for sure :)

Are you willing to advertise/donate?: well like brandon said, this is a pointless question but ill answer it anyways :) advertising is a no problem for me, i could go from web client to web client giving our server a name. BUT, thats only if you want us to. because when you advertise on peoples servers you make enimies. witch is obviously bad because they'll start flooding our server with spammers, so only if you want me to though :) and donating.. i do not have a credit card or paypal.. but if you guys get that thing where you can pay by phone i could so do that :D

Postscript: If you think there isnt enough staff positions open at the moment you can always come back to this thread later on when there is a position open.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version